top of page
  • Writer's pictureThomas Lawhead

Are you buying a single wide mobile home or double wide manufactured home?

All manufactured homes require a Engineering Foundation Certification to qualify for an FHA or Conventional loan. This is in addition to an appraisal. Many buyers and Realtors are unaware of this requirement. Give us a call at 614-486-5626 for more information!

0 views0 comments
bottom of page